PandoraTranquil - Transcape PandoraTranquil - Transcape

Omg!

Pandora, I heard you were good, but man this is amazing. So much emotion, Its veryVERY uplifting. The piano works very well, and it sounds like the sytrus song a little from the homepage at 1:35ish.

I've been meaning to give you a review, since you reviewed me once :]

So, Drums were excellent, They make you wanna like just jump :P

Synth was fat and cool, how I like it xD It worked well with the pianos, and that phased riff, was it vocoded?

Bass was nice and kept the beat, but what gets me most is the dynamics, how it just changed from sad to High xD

Well done, Keep it up :]
5/5 from {OX} and I might download it :]

Pandora-Tranquil responds:

This is probably the most descriptive input ive received for this song so far so thank you for that, I'm not sure what synth you are talking about, im assuming you might be talking about the gated sounding pad that starts filtering in and out at 0:19. No vocoding, I rarely mess with that because I dont have much experience with it, and actually I have been known to jump around with moods in my music, but sadly im pretty sure it was an accident that I chose to start it as a dark mood and end with the uplifting trance and pianos, basically halfway through production I started messing around with sounds and decided I was going to go for my usual mood (happy) lol.

I am very glad to hear from you, thanks for your input (and sorry I took so long to respond)

LocatingDnB LocatingDnB

Jeez, you must be talented xD

I know you used samples, but wow, second song!!?!? Those drums were so amazing! Can you pm a link or something, so I can slice them :]
Oh yeah, first bass was a bit thin, you want nice fat grudgey bass, like the one around 2:30, but HARDER :]

Very very awesome :P
{OX}
5/5

Acid War Acid War

Man..

Not bad but, just add more patterns, its waaaaaay too repetitive. Its thin, no bass, no pads, nothing. No effects. Its the same over and over. god..

{dj-N} The Euphoria {dj-N} The Euphoria

Nice Piano!

This song was really good, I mean, it makes you wanna get up and rave aggressively, What vst/soundfont piano do you use?
Anyway, lots of emotion in there, "thumbs up"

5/5
9/10

H1gh Sk00l [Hardcore] H1gh Sk00l [Hardcore]

O.o Pretty scary

Nice first song :P It reminds me of an 80s film like terminator or something at the start xD
Drums were cool, the intro was good and the main part of the song was well done ^^

{The Fugitive} {The Fugitive}

Ha this on Original!

I love these drums, and the melodies. The sweeping pad is really relaxing. You two have some serious skill!

p4c-Sacrifice[unfinished] p4c-Sacrifice[unfinished]

Wow.

Very emotional! I see someone thinking of their troubles and stuffs xD

Im short of time, sorry.

5/5 10/10 :D

p4c responds:

hehe its okay :) i started playin random notes on a piano, this is what i end up wiht :)_

[haxxy] Evil Genius Apocalypse [haxxy] Evil Genius Apocalypse

Like Dexters lab?

That laugh is annoying. Take some of the laugh out please. But the rest of the song is funky, Make it longer, add variety!

Acid Dance (ReMiXeD) Acid Dance (ReMiXeD)

Sweet!

This was really nice and calming. I would only say It would be Proper drum and bass If those drums were
slighty different, like a breakbeat.

e.g. kick x------x--------
snare ---x------x-----

anyway, I liked this. I never heard the original, so i don't really know what you've changed.

But WHO CARES xD
I give ya 9/10 and a 5/5 :)

Crashing Machines Crashing Machines

Very Calming!

I like the sounds used, like a submarine echo? The drums were nice and soft, fitted the pad in the background. This actually sounds professional :P

9/10 5/5

Astrono responds:

Wow thanks for the great comment, some advice would be appreciated but i like your comment. :)